The Material eXchange Format (MXF) is an open file format, targeted at the interchange of audio-visual material with associated data and metadata. MXF is self-contained, holding complete content without need of external material and bundles together video, audio, and programmed data.
(AVI) Audio Video Interleave is video container or wrapper format created by Microsoft which stores video data that may be encoded in a variety of codecs; typically uses less compression than similar formats such as .MPEG and .MOV. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback on various video players.
MXF Converter is the most useful MXF to AVI converter than can not only convert MXF files to AVI, but also convert MXF to other popular video formats like MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, 3GP, MP4, etc. With strong support for cameras that save footage in .mxf wrapper, the MXF to AVI Converter supports transcoding MXF files shot by different cameras, including but not limited to
XF305, XF300, XF105, XF100, EOS C300, EOS C300 PL
Shoulder Mount Models
AG-HPX170 (NTSC version)
You can follow the steps below to convert MXF to AVI on Win and Mac.
1. Install and run MXF to AVI converter, this professional MXF Converter will help you convert MXF files to MP4, or convert MXF to any other formats as you want, such as MKV, MOV, AVI, etc.
2. Import the MXF files to the software, click format column and choose best video format for output. Choose HD Video -> AVI HD Video (*.avi)
3. You can adjust the parameters by clicking "settings" button, choose the resolution, bitrate, frame rate as you want.
As a powerful MXF to AVI converter, MXF Converter features
- Transcode MXF files for using in different video editing software, like Avid, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, etc.
- Convert MXF to AVI, MP4, MKV, MPG, MPEG, WMV, FLV, 3GP, TS, DivX, VOB, etc
- Support NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies.
- Offer presets for the new iPad 3, Apple TV 3rd Gen, Xoom, Galaxy Tab, PS Vita, PS3, Xbox 360, and more
- Support batch conversion and merging multiple MXF files into one file
MXF Converter also has a Mac version to help Mac OS X users edit MXF files with iMovie, Final Cut Pro (X),Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, and more.