Nowadays portable devices are becoming more and more popular, such as tablets and smartphone, many people put videos or movies on portable devices for playback. Many people also got a camcorder to record vivid videos when they travel or spend weekends, these camcorders may be home used camcorder or high-end camcorder like Panasonic P2 series. This article will share the best method to transcode Panasonic P2 recorded videos to MP4/AVI format for play on portable devices.
Panasonic P2 recorded videos are in MXF format, this format is not a common video format, so it is not supported by nearly all portable devices, editing software, and players. In order to enjoy Panasonic P2 MXF video easily, you need to convert Panasonic P2 MXF files to MP4/AVI format for watching, you need a MXF to AVI/MP4 conversion tool. So just follow the guide below.
1. Install MXF Converter for Windows or MXF Converter for Mac. This is professional MXF video converter which can help you transcode Panasonic P2 recordings to AVI/MP4 or other common video formats easily.
2. Click format bar to choose output format, for play Panasonic P2 video on portable devices, you can choose MP4 or AVI format for output, as showed below.
3. You can click setting button in the main to adjust the output parameters, such as video codec, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
4. Edit function is very easy to use in the software, you can trim, crop, add photo/text watermark to the video, frame by frame edit is also best customized.
5. Click convert button to start transcoding P2 MXF footage to H.264 MP4/AVI video.
Is it easy to convert Panasonic P2 MXF files to AVI/MP4 by MXF converter? Please try it, video and audio quality and synchronization are perfectly guaranteed. You can also follow the P2 MXF to Quicktime MOV conversion guide. If you want to know more about MXF files conversion or application, please visit MXF column.
Tip: if you need to convert MXF videos as well as other videos like MKV, AVI, DVD, Blu-ray, please try our iMedia Converter for Mac, it’s an all in one converter on Mac, which can deal with all video formats.